Friday, September 10, 2010

end of the week

So here I am at the end of my week.  What a week it was....

I have some sort of sinus/head cold. I am taking echinachia like nuts.

This week was my girl's first days of school and her test for her bladder/ureter/kidneys.

Upon consultation with our doctor, he thought it was best after a summer long issue of infections, etc.

The test went fine in that it sounded a lot worse than it actually was.  The nurses were really wonderful and not problems post procedure.  Glad to get that out of the way!

First day of school went well for my girl.  She stayed for lunch and was a real trouper, except for some minor hiccups, a positive end to a crazy week.

Now for a weekend on my lonesome as my hubby runs Regina.  Lets hope that kids stay healthy and the weather clears up! Go away rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment