Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The big day is finally here for more than one reason.

Well, here I am not feeling well  (which I blame on my mother-in-law who swore it was hayfever) and trying to get motivated to get the stuff together for the first day of school tomorrow. We have all been really tired from the beach this weekend (spending lots of time in the fresh air will do it).  I decided to keep things low key and now it is just as well with me feeling like crud.  New shoes have been bought and still more needed as my big girl's feet grew again. Backpacks bought.  New clothes (especially for big kid as she grew 1 inch in one month alone) have been bought.

Tomorrow is exciting for the beginning of school, but she also has an appointment in the afternoon which I am not looking forward to.   Basically we have to take her out of school in the afternoon to the Children's Hospital and get an xray taken with dye in her bladder.  They have to do a catheter which is the tricky part.  Not fun. It is being done to ensure that no fluids are going back to her kidneys (which if there is it can cause serious problems).

Tonite we are having a talk with her about what is going to happen. The doctor said it is best to do so.

Little one meanwhile is going gangbusters potty training.  Basically most of the day, now we have to work on night time.

I hope I get a good night sleep and can get my girlie off to a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment