I have been working on trying something other than running as exercise. I have been doing boot camps on Monday nights. I got to a point in my running that I found my core needed to be worked on and I have been having a great deal of back problems. I have been doing this since the running clinic ended as running three hours a day just does not happen.
I think this current exercise regiment is great because it is a full body workout. The downside is that I have been feeling the pain for days after. Is it working? I think that I am because my back has become a lesser issue. Have I lost weight? I have and then I have not as I am doing weights. I am going to throw cycling in the mix as I really like biking and need to "up the ante".
Excercise is not only open to yourself but kids as well. You need the strength and energy to keep up with the little monsters and ensure that you are around for a long time to come. Sedentary lifestyle is not what we are as a family.
With summer approaching I am looking forward to doing outdoor things like biking, hiking, etc. I want my girls to enjoy exercise and make it part of their everyday life as adults.
To add to the craziness of life, a simple replacement of a towel bar has turned into a full scale renovation of our bathroom. Hubby and I joke that what takes people of trade to do for the inlaws in three weeks took us three days. Now we just need the right colour....
No comments:
Post a Comment