I guess sometimes I realize that I am quite optimistic compared to others.
I feel that life is pretty good.
I have been tested twice. One of the worst situations was when my mom was really sick and the doctor basically told me that my mom was dying and to prepare for the worst. I found the inner strength to make it through and never give up hope even when doctors, etc. told me to do so. I remember driving in my car resolved that 50% chance of getting better is better than dying.
Another difficult time for me was when I experienced a miscarriage before I had my oldest. I was completely devastated and it happened just after I dealt with my mother's illness. I remember sitting and waiting to get a d&c and sobbing because I just did not know why it was happening to me. Luckily the nurse realized that and told me what had happened and assured me that it was not my fault.
I look at my girls sometimes how lucky I truly am and hopefully my girls will not have to go some of the things I went through. If they do, at least let them have the strength to do it with grace and positive resolve.
No comments:
Post a Comment