Wednesday, November 25, 2009

tis the season?

After being sick for over a week it feels good to be feeling much better.  Hubby had the stomach flu last week then we all got it by the weekend.  Too bad that it hit the kids and me on the sleepover day/night at Amma and Ampas.

We have been busy buying gifts for birthdays and christmas already.   I think that in the next few years we are going to have to find a way to simplify things especially with my family.  We only get together with certain individuals very rarely and the large family get together thing is getting to be too much.


It has been unusually warm with no snow here.  November 25 and no big snow yet (except for a freak snowstorm at Thanksgiving)!

Kids and I have been busy putting up all the outside lights and getting things ready but soon we will have to do the other decorations.  Should be interesting if the cat want to climb the christmas tree.   We may do a real one this year, so I will have to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment