Monday, August 31, 2009

Running and how the tide has changed

Well I have taken the plunge and began to run again. It has been a slow and painful process but I am putting one foot in front of the other. I decided to start from scratch and I am not a group leader. I had decided to go through the Running Room but I have noticed that there are less people out doing it on regular run club nights. When I first began there were always many people out because the Running Room was the only place to go. Now there are other places and they are offering things like potlucks, etc. Wow how things have changed.



It is funny because most times that I go out running, I find myself cursing at how far back I have fallen. Running takes a great deal of not only physical but mental toughness. When you have one and not the other there is a great debate going on between your mind and body.



I love my girlies lots but I am going to be so glad when school starts again. 11 more days! A new chapter is starting for one with kindergarden. It is a bittersweet time because your little girl is growing up and starting school but you know that they love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment