Tuesday, April 14, 2009

cat craziness and general life....urgh~


Well I am terrible at keeping up with the blogging thing. It just seems that my life with my two girls is just so crazy taking them to school, trying to keep them amused and on top of all the other little things that come up like appointments, etc.

The cat keeps attacking the cursor on the computer screen lately which is getting really annoying. The cat....hmmm....how come I have to feed and water the cat all the time. I hope the cat appreciates that I keep it living as I am always worrying about it getting fed.

It was officially spring yesterday when I witnessed a flock of robins. Finally we have had a few days of actual warm weather.

It was so nice to go out on the deck and hang out and paint this afternoon. In case you are not aware our screened deck becomes another room in the house when it is warm enough to go out. We want to "pimp it out" the this summer with a new dining table, chairs and a couple of comfy chairs for hubby and I to sit on and relax while the kids play. We still have a kiddie cottage and table, etc but we can make room for these things right? Urgh.....maybe we will have to wait for the cozy chairs.

Well my little miss four year old will probably be getting up before 7 am, so I must go get some sleep. I look forward to my two hours of freedom tomorrow as I am going out to spend some time by myself...no kids and no cat before I lose my mind.

1 comment: