Sunday, April 5, 2009

the cat came back......


Big news in our house this week was the addition of a four legged feline named Sally from the Humane Society.
I was scratching my head at the beginning of Spring Break with what I was going to do with my little girls.
Suddenly on Tuesday I got hit with a stomach flu. I had to cancel play dates and other things because I just could not do it.
In the midst of this, my hubby brought our newest family member home. My kids were so busy running after her, playing with her.....Thank you cat!
I have been mainly a dog person in my adult life. When I was a little girl I had a little kitty named Patches. I was devastated when she was hit by a car. It didn't help that my mom didn't know how to be more tactful about the who situation.
Our new cat has a great personality and put ups with the kids really well. She reminds us all of Slinky Malinky. Hopefully less mischievous?!

1 comment: