I have decided today that it really sucks dealing with the longest and coldest winter in a long time.
I could barely get my car to start this morning as it was a really cold night last night and didn't bother to plug in the car.
Getting the kids dressed for the cold every day is a chore that I can do without. It just requires too much time and great patience . Of course when it is time to get going, they hide or run in the opposite direction and think it is an amusing game. It is NOT! As most exprienced parents know, sometimes you have to adjust when you begin to put the pressure on to get going. Example being starting 10 minutes earlier just to make it on time.
We have been celebrating "beach week" at school and gymnastics, which makes you anxious for spring to come as well. Can't we just get this cold over with already!
No comments:
Post a Comment