Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween already?

My apologies on being a bad blogger. I have no idea where my days and nights go.

Here we are an Halloween is upon us. This time of year everything comes fast and furious..school starts then it is Halloween, birthday #1 and then birthday #2 then Christmas. Wham bang boom!

There is alot going on with other people, catching up with friends (had dinner at Fude) and dealing with lots of stuff.

I did the Run for the Cure even with being sick. It was hard at first but I kept pushing myself then I found one of my ladies and pushed her. I even felt not too terribly horrible most of the way.

My latest endeavor is Boot Camp. I mentionned to the lady who runs nursery school and is in great physical health that running for 30 min on a treadmill is not doing it for me. She suggested that I try her boot camp. I went the first night and pushed myself. I managed to keep up thanks to running. After I came home I was almost in a coma and went to bed. I was exhausted. For two days after, I had pain all over. Boot camp is cadio, weights, core, skipping, you name it and I will probably do it. I really do feel great doing it, pay for it for a couple of days and then give myself a rude awakening the next week. This week we did manmakers and played tag. I felt 16 again.

It is really tough to find time to exercise even with having free time 2 1/2 hours three times a week. That is it folks. No wonder stay at home moms start to lose it after 5 years. It is the hardest job I have ever done.

Anyways, Halloween is almost upon us and the activites are in full swing today..parties at schools tomorrow. My kids are going to be done on Sunday let alone the time change.

We had our H1N1 shots on Tuesday. Glad we have done it as it makes me feel a little bit better in that I taking precautions hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment