Monday, May 18, 2009

the attack of the parent zombies!!!

One thing I have realized long ago is that I am constantly tired.

When my second daughter came home I forgot the lack of sleep was beginning again.

I accepted the prospect of lack of sleep and became a coffee addict. When I was a child I could not understand why my parents drank coffee, but now I finally get it.

When I reached my 35th birthday my energy is less and my body feels like it is fall apart. Luckily my kids don't get me up at night, but I still have an alarm in my brain that gets me up around 4 am or 5 am every day!

My oldest has been getting up at around 7:30ish daily. Goes to the basement to free the cat from her dungeon which gives me a few more minutes to lay in bed.

I need my happy drink or I do not function and my kids know it as well sad to say. Not looking forward to how things are going to be as I get older.....maybe a bit more?

No comments:

Post a Comment